Physician- Primary Care - Woodstock GAWellstar Family Medicine - Woodstock (203 Woodpark) • Woodstock, Georgia • Day Shift • Full Time • JR-0194
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Wellstar Medical Group s seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join Wellstar Primary Care, an outpatient Primary Care Practice located in Woodstock, GA. Candidates must be able to work alongside other providers and independently.
The Physician will support the mission, vision, values, and goals of the WellStar Health System by focusing on clinical excellence through the provision of quality, consistent, patient-centered care.
Core Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Clinical Functions
* Clinician shall provide quality care to all patients under his/her service in a safe and efficient manner.
* Provider shall collaborate to develop and utilize Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) protocols for targeted diagnosis.
* Provider agrees to cooperate with, participate in, and comply with, the quality assurance, risk management and peer review programs, grievance procedures and utilization control mechanisms implemented by the Medical Group and its Affiliates.
- Job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
* Conducts thorough medical histories, performs complete physical examinations, initiates appropriate lab orders, radiology tests or other diagnostic tests required for evaluation of illness, and evaluate lab data on new and former clinic patients and hospital admissions to establish a record of the patient's current health status and to develop a working diagnosis and treatment plan.
* Must be able to work as a part of multidisciplinary care teams.
* Educates patients regarding their disease and treatment plans.
* May serve as clinical preceptor for PA/APRN students and other health professionals.
* Refers patients to specialists as appropriate for consultation or for specialized health resources and treatment.
* Must have the ability to work remotely to provide virtual healthcare.
* Other duties as assigned and appropriate by training and experience.
Required for All Jobs:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of work, and code of conduct.
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!
Join us and discover the support to do more meaningful work—and enjoy a more rewarding life. Connect with the most integrated health system in Georgia, and start a future that gives you more.
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Primary Care - Woodstock Woodstock 01/02/2024
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Primary Care - Canton, GA - Towne Lake Woodstock 01/02/2024