Supervisor Data QualityWellstar Shared Services • Marietta, GA • Administrative and Clerical • 104132 • Days • Full-Time
The Data Quality Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations of the Coding Audit Team to include daily follow up to ensure procedures and processes are followed. Assists staff with issues and daily operational needs throughout the day.
The Data Quality Supervisor will use their knowledge and their teams to identify potential documentation, coding and reimbursement issues & participate and implement process improvements
The Data Quality Supervisor will provide/deliver executive style written and verbal reports to include analysis of metrics within owning area to team and leadership.
**** Sign-On Bonus Offered ****
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
- Team Supervision
- Monitors Auditing Team’s work assignments and software to ensure compliance with team goals and turnaround times are met. Assess/manages/assigns daily work/volumes. Directs and adjusts staff to volumes. Monitors staff productivity. Ensures staff meet required metrics.
- Manages daily operational needs throughout the day for Auditing Team.
- Leads team and 1-1 meetings with staff.
- Manages staff time/hours/PTO approvals
- Implements process improvements within scope of work
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for owning area
- Maintains Reporting Profiles/Dashboard Metrics.
- * Oversees management of onboarding of new auditors and coders
Required Minimum Education
- High school diploma
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS
- Previous supervisory or Lead Worker experience preferred
- Experience with hospital coding and/or auditing preferred
Required Minimum Skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and set priorities to consistently be able to meet goals
- Ability to formulate oral and written data in an executive style format to leadership and team.