Sr. Microsoft System AdministratorWellstar Shared Services • Marietta, GA • Information Systems and Technology • 102138 • Days • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Principal point of contact and the prime source of technical knowledge for Microsoft enterprise systems and server hardware support in a 24/7 environment. This includes having an advisory role for new purchases, hands-on technical assistance for end users, installation and maintenance, and upgrading of software and licensing. Provides guidance and mentoring to the System Administrators.
Required Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Seven+ (7) years of equivalent relevant recent work experience.
Required Minimum Experience:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 7-10+ years of experience in the deployment and management of Microsoft server systems.
Required Minimum Skills:
- Broad Functional and technological knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and NT Infrastructure, FTP, network topologies, Windows Clustering, Web Services, Citrix, Terminal Services Printing, RAS (Remote Access Services), VMware Server Virtualization.
- Experienced in implementing security, backups and recovery
- Handle 24x7 on-call support on rotational basis and willingness to carry a pager
- Familiarity with industry best practices which includes network, data replication, security, and data exchange. Ability to configure server backups in NetBackup.
- Very detail-oriented and able to follow standard methodologies for troubleshooting and development.
- Must be highly professional and able to properly function in an enterprise environment
- Must possess soft skills necessary to be successful in a high pressure environment