Service Coach- Service ExcellenceWellstar Kennestone Hospital • Marietta, GA • Professional • 111750 • Days • Full-Time
Contribute to the execution of WellStar's vision and strategies by partnering with facility leaders to ensure a patient experience that is seamless, consistent and special. Participate in the development of customer service strategies and ensure that the strategies are implemented consistently across the system. Participate in the development of customer service targets and performance improvements strategies. Consult with campus leadership teams and customer service committees on results and improvement planning.
ResponsibilitiesCore Responsibilites and Essential Functions
* Assists to create, deploy and evaluate a full range of service excellence learning programs using a variety of methodologies (instructor led, on-line synchronous and asynchronous).
* Evaluates learning effectiveness and makes improvements as necessary.
* Collects data and statistics relevant to leadership performance and uses to determine opportunities for service improvement.
* Assists the organization in understanding and acting on data.
* Provides detailed reports, recommendations and action plans to facility leadership.
* Observes and shadows team members in each service line.
* Identifies areas for service improvement identified through data analysis and observation.
* Provides recommendations and action plans to facility leadership.
* Facilitates and implements prescriptive tactics and tools to drive better leader performance.
* Provides on-site coaching and development for leaders and their team members.
* Coordinates non-clinical process improvement/redesign efforts to ensure consistency across the system.
Required for All Jobs
QualificationsRequired Minimum Education
Required Minimum Experience
Required Minimum Skills
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
Additional Licenses and Certifications