Respiratory Therapist Night W.E.S.T FloatWellstar Shared Services • Marietta, GA • Allied Health • 85713 • Nights • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Our Respiratory Therapistare given the opportunity for flexible self-scheduling while working in an assigned region of 3 facilities.
Apply to this position to be considered for Full-Time or PRN Float Team opportunities throughout Wellstar! We have 11 hospitals and our Float Team is required to float in a specific region listed below.
Region 1 North:Kennestone, Windy Hill, and North Fulton Hospitals
Region 2Central:Cobb, Paulding, and Douglas Hospitals
Region 3 South: Spalding, Sylvan Grove and West Georgia Hospitals
Our Wellstar Enterprise Support Team (W.E.S.T.)is our Float Team of professionals, which support various hospitals within the organization. We are seeking experienced, high-performance, professional RRTs to join our team. RRTs are supported by an engaged and caring leadership team. Our leaders round weekly and welcome open andcollaborative communication. We foster growth and educational opportunities. Our leaders recognize the outstanding delivery of patient care this team provides, which often leads to facility awards, along with local and state-wide recognition.
Wellstar Full-Time Benefits & Perks
- WellStar offers a great benefits package: medical, dental, vision, 403B, and pension plan.
- WellStar offers paid time off (PTO) for personal use, such asvacation, holidays orsick leave.
- WellStar offers work-life balance such as:
- Tuition Assistance
- Back Up Child and/or Adult Care Advantage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Childcare Centers
- Personalized Concierge Services
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an AMA approved training program in Respiratory Therapy or Cardiopulmonary Sciences
- Bachelor degree
Required Minimum Experience:
- 2 years current RT in acute care and ICU patient experience.
Required Minimum Certification:
- NBRC credential as an advanced level RRT Respiratory Care Professional and holds an active GA Respiratory Care Professional License.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association (AHA)
- ACLS certification through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- NRP/PALS preferred or obtain within 6 months of employment.
Required Minimum Skills:
- Ability to communicate well, critical thinking skills, establish and maintain working relations with physicians and other health care personnel, and computer skills including familiarity with databases