Office365 ArchitectWellstar Shared Services • Marietta, GA • Information Systems and Technology • 108003 • Days • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
As an O365 Architect, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining Office365 solutions that meet business and security requirements for the organization. You will serve as subject matter expert and support execution of projects. You will work closely with the IT team, non-IT departments, and project stakeholders to ensure the Office365 environment is optimized for performance, reliability, security, and user satisfaction. As an organization, we are highly customer focused, which means we constantly work individually and as a team to exceed customer expectations.
Wellstar IT is seeking a professional who:
* Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and manage multiple ongoing projects,
* Enjoys working with people and with leading technology solutions,
* Has excellent customer service skills,
* Is capable of performing 100% of their work remotely using the audio and video services through multiple collaboration tools, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams,
* Has a firm understanding of cloud technologies,
* Has Tier-3 troubleshooting experience or similar enterprise-level experience,
* Is seeking a long-term professional home with potential for career growth.
The ideal candidate:
* Has a fearless approach to technology,
* A passion for new technology and activity learns and researching outside of work,
* Stays up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure the organization's Office365 environment remains current and competitive.
* Must be the expert, needs to be the go-to person,
* Demonstrates expert, analytical, seasoned troubleshooting skills and SaaS experience,
* Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask,
* Has excellent written and oral communication skills, and
* You need to be able to work towards a deadline independently and with minimal oversight.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science, Information Systems or related field Preferred
- High school diploma, Ten + (10) years of equivalent work experience in-lieu of education will be considered.
Required Minimum Experience:
- Minimum 8 years experience managing/implementing/supporting Office365 across it's various platforms (e-mail experience is a must) Required
- Minimum 10 years General IT Infrastructure or IT Operations support Required
- Minimum 1 year Flow, Forms, and/or PowerApps Preferred
- Minimum 1 year IT Experience in healthcare Preferred
- Minimum 3 years Windows Server Required
Required Minimum Skills:
- Advanced troubleshooting of infrastructure technologies including servers, networks and Office365
- Azure management
- Powershell Scripting
- Self motivator and strong leadership qualities, multitasking and problem resolution.
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s):
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals within 120 Days Required
- Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Preferred