Maintenance MechanicWellstar Kennestone Hospital • Marietta, GA • Facility, Environmental, and Nutrition & Food Services • 100963 • Nights • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Maintenance Mechanicwill maintain and repair mechanical and electrical equipment and systems to include but not be limited to: pumps, motors, lamp ballasts, lamping, light to medium carpentry work, commercial door repairs, automatic door operators, light to medium sheetrock repairs, general plumbing repairs of valves, piping, and pneumatic control air systems and compressors. Will complete apprentice to journeyman's work. Position also performs preventative maintenance on assigned equipment and systems.
Required Minimum Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Minimum Experience
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in general mechanical maintenance and repairs.
Required Minimum Skills
- Candidate will have basic knowledge in Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, some TV, some nurse call, some tube system, medical air, automatic and manual doors.
- Candidate should have good mechanical repair skills and light to medium electrical skills. This should include verifiable experience in trouble shooting and repair of pumps, motors, pneumatic control air systems, light to medium plumbing repairs, commercial door repair and installation and automatic door operator repairs. In addition, candidate must have knowledge in light carpentry and sheet rock work and repairs.
- The candidate must have working knowledge of use of power tools, hand tools and diagnostic equipment related to the disciplines above.
- Candidate must be able to read and follow blue prints, has a basic understanding of NFPA and Life Safety Codes applicable in a health care environment and be computer literate.
- Sup Laundry Marietta 06/01/2023
- Dishwasher Marietta 06/01/2023
- Security Officer 1 Marietta 06/01/2023