IT ServiceNow Architect1800 Parkway Center • Marietta, Georgia • Day Shift • Full Time • JR-1029
As a member of the IT Platform Applications team, the IT ServiceNow Architect is responsible driving standardization, assuring solutions are aligned with best practice platform management and ensuring governance processes and operating models are in place to ensure success. They will also ensure every opportunity to leverage baseline functionality and pre-built capabilities is taken to reduce instance customization. The Architect will collaborate with leadership and stakeholders to make certain the Wellstar ServiceNow roadmap is maintained and executed in conjunction with the Wellstar mission and vision of Digital Transformation. The Architect will be a mentor, coach, and teacher for the ServiceNow development team to continue to develop a world class ServiceNow organization. The Architect will be familiar with the new innovations and services being developed by ServiceNow to take advantage of new functionality and service offerings. The Architect will lead implementation of new products from ServiceNow or custom applications ensuring requirements, technical designs and work breakdowns are clear, documented and executed. The Architect will continuously review production systems to identify areas of improvement or automation to reduce impact to the system and Wellstar team members.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in related area or 7-years of equivalent experience. Required
Required Minimum Experience:
- 2+ years as a ServiceNow architect. Required
- 6+ years of ServiceNow development, design, or implementation experience. Required
- Demonstrated experience developing on ServiceNow including IT Service Management, ITBM, ITOM, ITAM, HR and IT Security Operations. Required
- 2+ years’ experience with CSDM. Demonstrated experience designing and building scoped applications to solve complex business processes. Required
- Demonstrated experience working with stakeholders identifying and eliminating or reducing rote and mundane tasks using ServiceNow workflows. Required
- Led 3+ implementations of new ServiceNow products or functionality on an instance. Required
Required Minimum Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes, operations, and procedures.
- Experience with processes involving problem identification, recovery, escalation, and resolution.
- Strong analytical, estimating and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing large IT projects with working knowledge of Agile project life cycle.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences.
- Ability to effectively write code (e.g., in one or more languages) to develop effective and efficient solutions to computing needs.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly.
- Maintain a positive attitude oriented towards coming up with solutions and developing new approaches to enterprise issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s):
- ITIL v.3 or v.4 Foundation Certification or obtain certification within 1 year of service. Required
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, at least 1 other ServiceNow Implementer Certification. Required
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer. Preferred
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Implementer. Preferred
- Security Operations (SecOps) Vulnerability Response (VR) Implementer. Preferred
- IT Operations Management (ITOM) Discovery Implementer. Preferred
Join us and discover the support to do more meaningful work—and enjoy a more rewarding life. Connect with the most integrated health system in Georgia, and start a future that gives you more.