IT ServiceNow Administrator1800 Parkway Center • Marietta, Georgia • Day Shift • Full Time • JR-1098
The IT ServiceNow Administrator Position reports directly to the Manager, IT ServiceNow. Key responsibilities of the role include:
Responsible for the day-to-day administration, development and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform supporting key ITIL processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Employee Self Service and other service modules. In addition to performing support functions, the ServiceNow Administrator performs design and implementation tasks like configuration, integration, custom programming, testing and deploys. The Administrator partners with users to create and modify process workflows, reporting and dashboards in addition to developing knowledge, technical and process documentation. The Administrator evaluates, coordinates and performs installation and testing of vendor updates and new releases while maintaining system integrity and availability across development and production environments. Additionally, the Administrator stays abreast of new features and functionality, playing a key role in driving continual improvement, platform expansion and adoption.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in related area. Required or 5-years of equivalent experience. Required
Required Minimum Experience:
Required Minimum Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes, operations and procedures.
- Experience with processes involving problem identification, recovery, escalation and resolution.
- Strong analytical, estimating and problem solving skills.
- Experience managing IT projects with working knowledge of PMI standards and project life cycle.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s):
- Certified System Administrator - ServiceNow. Required
Join us and discover the support to do more meaningful work—and enjoy a more rewarding life. Connect with the most integrated health system in Georgia, and start a future that gives you more.