Driver CDLWellstar Shared Services • Marietta, GA • Facility, Environmental, and Nutrition & Food Services • 106032 • Days, Evenings, Nights, Various, Weekend Option • Full-Time
Responsible for the safe and accurate transport of all supplies provided by the CSC facility. Utilizes all Tractors, Trailers, Straight trucks, Box vans and cargo vans as needed for transport. Verifying accuracy of supplies to be delivered. Responsible for daily inspection and cleaning of vehicle being used, reporting any problems to appropriate Supervisor or Management. Responsible for completing all necessary paperwork pertaining to deliveries as well as driver logs and inspection reports.
ResponsibilitiesCore Responsibilites and Essential Functions
* Transport all supplies from designated pick up/delivery locations.
* Conduct business in a professional manner to minimize or eliminate customer complaints.
* Listens to and resolves any service complaints in a proactive manner.
* Maintains a professional appearance in compliance with company/CSC.
* Load/Unload trucks to maximize time and route efficiencies.
* Provide a quality and clean product that meets all customer expectations and needs
* Distribute items at locations to make sure proper staging for customer expectations are met.
* Maintain current service levels to ensure customer needs are met.
* Maintain safe driving record
* Maintain CDL license
* Fill in for other drivers as assigned and/or needed.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
* Attends training and departmental meetings.
* Cleans inside of truck and ensures that routine maintenance is performed properly and timely.
Required for All Jobs
QualificationsRequired Minimum Education
Required Minimum Experience
Required Minimum Skills
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
Additional Licenses and Certifications
- Sup Laundry Marietta 06/01/2023
- Dishwasher Marietta 06/01/2023
- Security Officer 1 Marietta 06/01/2023