5700 - MD Physician Group2540 Windy Hill Rd • Marietta, Georgia • Shift • Full Time • JR-6447
Physician and Dentists provide clinical services to patients consistent with their training and expertise. The care of patients is the highest priority in the WellStar Health System.
Core Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
Clinical Practice of Medicine, Surgery, or Dentistry including
- The care of patients in Outpatient or Inpatient settings or both.
- The documentation of clinical care
- The documentation and tasks necessary for billing and other administrative functiions
- Continuing Medical Education required to maintain licensure and Board Certification
Required Minimum Education:
A MD, DO, DMD, or DDS Degree Required and
Applicants must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Georgia Required and
Applicants must have completed the necessary Residency training requisite for their given specialty and be Certified or qualified for Certifiation by their respective specialty Board Required
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s):
Medical Doctor 1.00 Required
Additional Licenses and Certifications:
Required Minimum Experience:
Previous practice experience in a Residency Training Program Required and
Prior practice experience, in lieue of Residency Training Preferred
Required Minimum Skills:
It is expected that applicants will possess skils commensurate with their given specialty.
Applicants will be expected to show proof of competency for clinical skills applied for.
Join us and discover the support to do more meaningful work—and enjoy a more rewarding life. Connect with the most integrated health system in Georgia, and start a future that gives you more.
- Orthopedic Surgeon - Augusta, GA Marietta 02/22/2024
- Orthopedic Surgeon - Wellstar Health System Atlanta Marietta 01/04/2024
- Inpatient CRNA / AA - Marietta, GA Marietta 01/03/2024