Data Protection/Recovery SupervisorWellstar Shared Services • Marietta, GA • Information Systems and Technology • 2023-102139 • Days • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Disaster and Data Protection Supervisor will oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization's Disaster Recovery Program as well as Enterprise Backup and Recovery systems & processes and team that supports them. This role will manage all aspects of these areas and will need to be directly involved in their processes. They will plan, review, maintain, and help execute disaster recovery testing. Must be well rounded from a technology perspective to include, but not limited to, data centers, servers, hardware, SAN storage systems, and networking. This role will work with systems that require continuous uptime and the successful recovery & protection of them is vital to the business.
The Disaster and Data Protection Supervisor is also required to work with multiple IT teams, project managers, IT architects, vendors, and business leaders to design and implement solutions as well as execute on formal testing across multiple systems. Quickly learn and understand the needs of the business in the short, medium, and long-term planning phases.
It is equally important to have excellent communication, and troubleshooting skills, as they will be required to collaborate with IT teams, application analysts, vendors, clinical and business staff to help resolve problems and issues that may arise as well as coordinate & manage the areas within their scope of responsibility.
Familiarity with basic ITIL and other IT operational frameworks to ensure adherence to current Change Control process and procedures. This role will have some hands on interaction in the daily operational management of backup and recovery systems including dealing with audit/compliance as required by policy. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and projects. A large degree of creativity and latitude is required.
The qualified candidate will have a good mix of technical and project management skills but should have had hands on experience in the defined areas within the last 5 years.
This position may be remote but will require support of normal business hours.
This position will also provide backup support for the Data Center Operations Supervisor as well.
Required Minimum Education:
- High school diploma, High School Graduate Required
- Associate's Degree Associates or higher in computer science or other related field Preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
- Minimum 8 years Experience supporting IT Infrastructure and Operations Required
- Minimum 2 years Leadership experience as a team lead, supervisor, or manager Required
Required Minimum Skills:
- Experience with Data Centers, disaster recovery programs, backup & recovery platforms, and overall IT infrastructure technologies including but not limited to servers, storage, Windows, Linux, and networking.
- Troubleshooting, documentation, and developing processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical platforms related to disaster recovery & backup & recovery systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with wide range of business owners and coworkers and have good team building skills.
- Self-motivate, ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions working as part of a team across a multiplatform environment.
- Perform expected duties under limited supervision to meet business needs and security requirements.
- Ability to support after hours / On-Call requirements
- Sr Consumer Voice Rsch Analyst Marietta 05/03/2023