Resident Services AssistantWellstar Kennestone Hospital • Marietta, GA • Administrative and Clerical • 112412 • Days • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Performs necessary secretarial duties with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency; Coordinates the Front Desk coverage and service coordination support for resident issues and needs; Directly assists leasing with marketing efforts and also supports the business office with financial-clerical needs.
Required Minimum Education
- High school graduate or equivalent
Required Minimum Experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience within the business office field
Required Minimum Skills
- 40-50 words per minute typing
- Computer skills a must with office support and system programs
- Good public relations skills with a customer service attitude a must
- Business office background a plus
- Experience with seniors helpful
- Work experience with a senior community helpful
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday 9:30am to 6:00pm