Registered Nurse (RN) - BURN & WOUND CAREWellstar Cobb Hospital • Austell, GA • Nursing: Direct Care • 97148 • Days • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
This role is FULL TIME DAYS -M-F and is located at Cobb Hosptial in Austell, GA
APPLY TODAY- interviews are this week.
SIGN ON BONUS & Relocation offered
• Lucrative Sign-on bonus
• Flexible hours
• Opportunities close to home
• Diverse work environments
• Career mobility within our extensive system
• Work/Life Balance Programs
• Retirement Savings 403(b) Plan
The Registered Nurse (RN) OP Burn, Wound, and Hyperbaric Clinical Nurse is a proactive member of an interdisciplinary team of licensed and unlicensed team members who ensure that patients, families, and significant others receive individualized, high-quality, safe patient care. The RN functions in a clinical environment under the direction of the Nurse Manager and other leaders and is supported through the WellStar shared governance model.
Role specific competencies, responsibilities, and practice are guided by the WellStar Professional Practice Model, 5-Star Nursing. The RN assesses and provides care to burn and wound patients throughout the shift as well as assisting the Hyperbaric Tech in the event of an of emergency and performing initial risk assessments.
Required Minimum Education:
- RN Associates Degree required; RN Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Minimum Experience:
- Two (2) years’ nursing experience in ambulatory or acute care setting is required.
Required Minimum Certification:
- Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia;
- Must have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position.
- Must attain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within 6 months of employment. Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS) must be obtained within one year of employment.
Required Minimum Skills:
- Computer/data entry experience.
- Ability to communicate with various members of the healthcare team.
- Ability to use EXCEL, Word and have basic computer operational knowledge. Epic and 3M experience preferred.
- RN CC I KH CH NF Austell 06/09/2023
- RN Support Team MedSurg III Austell 05/30/2023
- RN MedSurg I - KH CH AMCD NF Austell 05/17/2023