Wellstar's Facility, Environmental and Nutrition & Food Services Careers
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence, and honor every voice? At Wellstar – no matter your role – your work is critical to providing the best experience for our patients. You’ll be part of a high-performing team and receive the benefits, training, and schedule to make the most of all of life’s moments – both in and out of work.
Team members at Wellstar enjoy:
- Competitive starting pay
- Growth and advancement potential
- Tuition assistance
- Work/life balance programs
- Flexible work options
- A supportive, team-oriented work culture
- Our commitment to safety and advanced cleaning protocols
- Our industry-leading Total Rewards benefits, including Retirement Savings 403(b) Plan, wellness offerings and resources for sitters, nannies, elder care, housekeepers and pet sitters
Covid-19 Update: How We’re Keeping Our Team Members Safe
At Wellstar, we know our Facility, Environmental and Nutrition & Food Services roles are key in helping us enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. That’s why we’ve enhanced our safety precautions to keep you safe. This includes temperature checks for team members entering a Wellstar facility, enforcing mask wearing protocols and enhanced sanitation measures.
Nutrition & Food Services Careers
We offer opportunities in the following food and nutrition areas:
- Nutrition and Food Service Assistants
- Patient Meals Liaisons
- Catering Specialists
- Patient Trayline Assistants
- Inventory Specialists
- And so many others
Environmental Services Careers
We offer opportunities in the following environmental services areas:
- Environmental Services
- Materials & Inventory
- Facilities, Technical and Management
- Grounds – Landscaping Maintenance Technicians
- And so many others
Take a look behind the scenes at the Nutrition & Food Services Team!
From the oven to the prep line and into patient rooms, our Nutrition & Food Services team is a well-oiled machine that provides our patients, visitors and team members nutritious food options!