As part of the Coding, Compliance, and Health Information Systems team, you will play an integral role in the healthcare of our patients. This important team ensures the availability, accuracy, integrity, and security of data related to patients seen throughout our health system. Accessible and accurate data results in better clinical and business decisions to enhance the quality of care. Bring your passion for technology and innovative solutions to Wellstar, and explore using electronic medical records (EMR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to streamline processes and provide the best care for our patients.
Did you know?
Wellstar is one of Georgia's most integrated health systems, with:
- 350+ medical office locations
- 9 hospitals
- Urgent care locations
- Home health & hospice
- Outpatient centers
How would you like to work in a place where you are Valued – both in and out of work.
As part of the Coding, Compliance, and Health Information Systems team at Wellstar, you will enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to work remotely
- Training schedule that spans 4-6 weeks dependent on the individual
- Working with the latest technologies and big data sets
- Supportive work culture with opportunities for mentorship and development
- Our industry-leading Total Rewards benefits offering
- And more!
We offer opportunities in the following areas:
- Regulatory Compliance
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Data Integrity
- Chart Corrections
- EMPI Management
- Emergency Department Charge Capture
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- HIM Operations
- Data Analytics and Information Technology
- And more!