Sr Software Architect1800 Parkway Center • Marietta, Georgia • Day Shift • Full Time • JR-1589
The Sr. Software Architect reports directly to the Director, Software Architecture.. The Architect is responsible for settings standards and defining architectural guidelines for service and application integration.
The Architect will interface with product management, project management, quality assurance, engineering, and various stakeholders across the enterprise to define and deliver technical solutions.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Required
- MS in Computer Science Preferred
Required Minimum Experience
- Minimum 8 years of software engineering Required
- Minimum 3 years of C# .NET experience in building Web Apps Required
- Proficiency in full-stack software engineering Required
- Proficiency with multiple back-end and front-end languages (e.g. Java, Kotlin, NodeJS, Python) Required
- Proficiency with service performance optimization Required
- Proficiency with building microservices in cloud-based containerized deployments Required
- Experience with public clouds (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP) Required
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes Required
- Experience integrating with SSO systems (e.g. OAuth2, SAML) Required
- Experience with defining API integrations with 3rd party applications Required
- Experience with Epic Systems Preferred
- Experience with Data Warehousing toolsets Preferred
- Experience with data streaming and event-driven toolsets (e.g. Kafka, SNS, RabbitMQ) Preferred
Join us and discover the support to do more meaningful work—and enjoy a more rewarding life. Connect with the most integrated health system in Georgia, and start a future that gives you more.