QA Analyst ITWellstar Shared Services • Marietta, GA • Information Systems and Technology • 112212 • Days • Full-Time
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The QA Analyst position reports directly to the Manager Quality Assurance IT. Key responsibilities of the role include: writing test cases for new features, maintaining automation suites, and coordinating with teammates on testing strategies.
Required Minimum Experience:
- Ample relevant work experience Required
- Minimum 2 years of quality assurance experience Required
- Experience with testing responsive web views Required
- Experience with testing REST APIs Required
Required Minimum Skills:
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with Bash or PowerShell
- Experience with Selenium (or similar technology)