Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - Cardiology - LaGrangeWellstar Medical Group • LaGrange, GA • Advanced Practice Providers • 109177 • Various, Weekend Option • Full-Time
Wellstar Medical Group is seeking a Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join our Cardiology team in LaGrange, Georgia. The provider's primary responsibilities will be weekend, hospital coverage.
About this Opportunity
- employed position
- competitive compensation package, signing bonus and relocation allowance
- coverage at 1 hospital
- Epic EMR
- occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- 403(b) with employer match
About Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center
Located in LaGrange, Ga. (1 hour south of Atlanta) Wellstar West Georgia (WGMC) provides healthcare to residents in west Georgia and east Alabama. WGMC is a full-service hospital that has received numerous awards and recognitions including the only hospital in Georgia to receive Truven Health’s “100 Top Hospitals” for 2 consecutive years and Becker’s “100 Great Community Hospitals”.
About Wellstar Health System
Wellstar consists of Wellstar Medical Group, 240 medical office locations, outpatient centers, health parks, a pediatric center, nursing centers, hospices, homecares, as well as 9 inpatient hospitals. With our approximately 20,000 team members, Wellstar remains committed to its Employer of Choice strategy that has led to numerous accolades for work-life balance, including being named to Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. As a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, we share a goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in all our communities.
Required Minimum Education
- A Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Degree Required
- Applicants must be licensed or eligible for license in the State of Georgia Required
- Applicants must be Certified or qualified for Certification by their respective specialty Board Required
Required Minimum Experience
- Previous Cardiology experience strongly preferred
Required Minimum Skills
- It is expected that applicants will possess skills commensurate with their given specialty.
- Applicants will be expected to show proof of competency for clinical skills applied for.